Leadership. Creativity. Innovation. Collaboration.
This is the program that inspired thousands at Stanford Business School
This is the program designed to move your company forward
This is the program that empowers your employees from within
The CIJourney Corporate Program is based on the Creativity in Business curriculum, a proven, state-of the-art methodology that was created by Dr. Michael Ray at Stanford University. This program provides businesses with a competitive edge by helping to foster and develop the powerful creative potential within individuals and teams leading to greater innovation using Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence tools and processes.
The process is especially relevant in today’s world because it builds sustainable individual effectiveness and leadership in environments of ambiguity and change. When done with teams and departments inside companies, the process also brings about high levels of team effectiveness, collaboration, and positive shifts in organizational culture.
Benefits and Outcomes
The CIJourney Corporate program moves individuals and teams toward higher performance, community, collaboration, and co-creativity. Specific benefits and outcomes often include the following:
- Fosters a major breakthrough in a current pressing challenge or opportunity
- Generates new product ideas, development processes and business strategies
- Inspires innovative problem-solving and consistent breakthrough thinking to find innovative solutions to complex problems
- Decreases stress and anxiety using Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence practices to cultivate peek performance
- Delivers Conscious Communication tools for individuals to become more compassionate and effective in their leadership roles.
- Builds trust and community within the team
- Improves communication that leads to greater collaboration, more precise execution, and ultimately superior collective performance.
- Creates internal balance and resilience so that the individual can experience more peace and joy, both in and out of the work place.
We offer group facilitation, one-on–one with top executives, and corporate retreats.
Speakers and Supporters of the CIJourney Corporate
(Formerly called Creativity in Business at Stanford University)
- Steve Jobs, co-founder, Apple Computer
- Jim Collins, author of Good to Great
- Charles Schwab, founder & CEO, Charles Schwab & Co.
- Ken Oshman, co-founder & CEO, IBM Corp
- Michael Gould – founder & president, The Learning Tree Open University
- Krista Brunson – producer, The Today Show on NBC
- Philip Knight – founder & CEO, Nike, Inc
- “This program has something that no other has, a track record of very successful business people taking it, where people come back again and again and speak highly of it. It stays with you. It’s been years since I have taken the program and not a day goes by that I don’t think about some thing that I learned there.”
~ Gary Marenzi, President MGM Communications
- ”Working with Jennifer Grace and her Stanford program has created a huge shift in awareness for our members, breakthrough out of the box creative thinking, and bottom line increases in our entrepreneurial endeavors. I highly recommend bringing Jennifer into your organization; it has paid for itself 100 times over.
~ Jane Bolin, Southeast Regional Area Director, Entrepreneur’s Organization
- “This is the most profoundly life changing program taught at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. What this material is particularly good at is helping people find the intersection of that which they are highly capable of contributing, and that which they are committed and passionate about contributing to.”
~ Jim Collins, Author of “Good to Great” and “Built to Last”
Jennifer Grace is also available for speaking engagements that are both motivational and transformational:
The Power of Practice ~How Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence can Cultivate a Creative Edge
In this presentation Jennifer shares about how the power of mindfulness and EI can decreases stress and elevate our creativity and capacity to not only perform at our best, but also to become more present and connected in the rest of our lives.
The Hero’s Journey ~How to Move through Ideas from Concept to Launch
Weaving in Jennifer’s personal story and challenge in becoming a Hay House Author published Author and Radio Show Host after being rejected multiple times, she shares how her adherence to the Stanford University 6 stage creative process model to take any idea from concept to launch, was instrumental to her success.
Dropping the Rope ~How to Respond to Life Rather Than React
In this eye opening seminar, based on her soon to be released book, Drop The Rope, Jennifer shares the art of staying neutral during any event by using tools to inquire with objectivity and detachment to avoid useless feelings of anger, frustration, and fear. She delivers powerful conscious communication tools so that you can take inspired action instead of fighting reaction with more reaction to create more peace and ease in your life and in the world.
Luxury Corporate Retreat Destinations with Jennifer Grace